Well, I have never blogged before, but have always wanted to. I love to talk, socialize, share stories, share photos and my experiences in life. So a blog should be a great place for me to do all of that
So A little about me…
- My name is Rebecca, but my close friends and family call me Becca.
- I am married to my best friend whom I have been with for over 7 years now.
- I have a stepson Tyler that is 7 years old and is such an awesome little dude and I am so thankful to have him in my life.
- I am a very outgoing, opinionated, adventurous, strong willed and passionate woman. When I want something, I usually get it. Not because it’s just given to me, but because I work hard to get it.
- I have my mama’s sass, attitude and drive, and my daddy’s easy going nature (sometimes).
- I have a career in web development and have been with my company for 7 years.
- I like to dabble in photography when I have time.
- I am a very avid equestrian, and have been since I was a little girl taking rope from my daddy’s garage to jump fences and ride horses without permission.
- My passion is horses, horses, horses… and barrel racing. I love a good adrenaline rush, and what better way to get one than on the back of a 1,000 lb horse going 9-0 around three barrels? It’s the best feeling in the world to me just to be free on the back of one of my horses.
- I own two mares named Sugar and Stitch. Sugar is my bratty diva that is always into something with new bumps and bruises from being so mischievous, and Stitch is my power house that rules the roost.
- I have two Mini Aussie’s named Ringo and Merle. Ringo is a mama’s boy that loves to cuddle, and Merle is on the go and into everything! (but against daddy’s wishes, he is becoming a mama’s boy too)
- I have two cat’s named Shelby and Kahn and they are both fat lazy cats that seem to think they own the place.
- I have a sister with 3 (almost 4) kids. 1 boy and soon to be 3 girls.
- My parents are amazing! They have been married for 35 years (I believe). They are the best roll model I could ask for when it comes to a successful marriage.
I will end this on a little weird fact about myself that most people don’t know…
For as long as I can remember I have always loved everything to be even. I love even numbers, I chew the same amount of m&m’s (or anything like it) on each side of my mouth, even if I have to break the last one in half, and I even get bothered if I am sitting in a numbered seat that isn’t an even number and will usually ask someone to switch seats with me.
So there is a little about me. Feel free to follow me and get to know a little more about me and my crazy busy life.